Friday, November 25, 2005

 

Friday semen blogging

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We've been lax on the semen (and all other) blogging the past month, and it seems like an odd time to semen blog when so many (including your trusty blogger) are taking a work holiday, given that one of the points of Friday semen blogging is to provide a little diversion from the rigors of a long week and provide a fun entree into the weekend, but since we have some free time, here goes!

Last month, Popular Science announced their annual "Top 10 Worst Jobs in Science" and guess what! "Semen Washer" is #7 on the list. Interestingly, following the description of the job, which is basically just a technician in a sperm bank, they tell of this little canard, which I know I've seen before in a sit com:
"The hardest part is explaining it to friends," Schillinger says. "But we do have stories." Like what? "Like the donor who was in the room for the longest time. We had a big discussion about who was going to check on him. Turns out he thought he had to fill up the entire specimen cup."

Seriously, I know I've seen that in a very special Mad About You.

Comments:
That does sound "Mad About You"-like.
 
Hi, I'm doing some research into search 'keywords' related to finding friendship on the web, e.g. 'new friends' . I need to talk to people who regularly look for new friends on the web. I've found some people via new friends but I need to talk to more. Can you suggest where else to try?
TIA
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?