Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

We're twice as smart as the people of Shelbyville. Just tell us your idea, and we'll vote for it!

Seriously, I think Spokane's mayor who is soliciting young dudes online and is being sued for molesting a couple of even younger dudes way back when and has apparently been one of the state's leaders in anti-gay crapola could use a few more Seattle values:
In his 2002 campaign against Dolan, West accused the School District 81 administrator of having “Seattle values,” but ducked a Seattle newspaper columnist who wanted him to explain what he meant.
As far as I can tell, there was one decent-souled person in that race, and it was the one with "Seattle values." The other one was a dick.

In another article, he tries to explain exactly what he's been doing online:

Later, asked about his private life, he said: "I wouldn't characterize me as 'gay,' but he didn't distance himself from the term "bisexual."

"The Gay.com thing has only been, I can't recall, but it hasn't been very long," West later said when told the newspaper had learned about his online aliases "Cobra82nd" and "RightBi-Guy."

"I can't tell you why I go there, to tell you the truth … curiosity, confused, whatever, I don't know," the mayor said.

How about "stunted"?

Seriously, I think this guy is messed up. And who was the 18 year old who said in the chat room that they'd done it, leading to West's claim that "sex Nazis" were out there trying to stop consenting adults from gettin' their sweat on? Hopefully it was one of the Gonzaga college republicans.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?