Monday, April 25, 2005

 

Lousy American-made dog! (Also, Friday semen blogging)

Sorry about the lack of posts last week. Other than regular busy-tude and anxiety with regard to buying a new computer (suggestions for a laptop are welcome in comments), there seems to be a problem with viewing this blog in Mozilla Firefox! I finally decided to try Explorer and it's fine. So my excuse for last week is technological.

If you can read this using Mozilla Firefox, please let me know!

Some exciting developments in the world (the Fonda spitting incident, the Fonda speaking to me and a crowd of 1500 incident) will have to go unremarked on today, as I'm in the middle of a major journey of self understanding and newfound directions. In the meantime, please enjoy yourself with a VERY late installment of Friday semen blogging!

COMIN' AT YA!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?