Friday, April 15, 2005

 

Friday semen blogging

Special birthday edition...

I love it when government officials talk dirty:
Under New Chief, FCC Considers widening its reach

...

"Yet the majority concludes that the program, in which a prostitute is hired to sexually arouse a horse by removing her blouse and to extract semen from the horse, is not indecent because the prostitute is never seen actually touching the horse. Despite my colleagues' assurance that there appeared to be a safe distance between the prostitute and the horse, I remain uncomfortable. I respectfully dissent."
Emphasis added.

I would give up my worldly possessions (consisting of a travel coffee mug and a hand-me-down tennis racquet) in order to be able to contemplate, in an official capacity, for the benefit of my fellow citizens of this great country, what constitutes a "safe distance" between a prostitute and a horse. I'm guessing it would be ... arm's length?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?