Friday, February 18, 2005

 

I'm not not licking toads

Well, they say time is the mausoleum of all hope and desire, but I think bitter envy is. It's bad enough when you realize that you're older than almost every professional tennis player. But seeing that Atrios, the most powerful blogger in Left Blogistan, is MY age, pretty much put the final nail in the coffin of my self-esteem. It's not that he's famous or anything. It's that he's so damn smart. I hate when people my age are so much smarter than me. (It's fine if they're appreciably younger or older.)

[About the Simpsons quotes: if anyone has a favorite they'd like me to use for a future post, please put it in comments. No need to worry about the comments section getting out of control just yet....]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?