Tuesday, May 03, 2005

 

Just when you thought it was safe to eat out again!

This kind of stuff has always happened (even when folks made their own food all the time) yet thanks to the 24/7 media cycle we're all convinced that one day we'll bite into a body part at the Krispy Kreme.

From an AP stroy in today's Chicago Sun-Times.....A man who ordered a pint of frozen chocolate custard in a dessert shop got a nasty surprise inside -- a piece of severed finger lost by an employee in an accident.Unlike a recent incident at a Wendy's restaurant in California, no questions of truth have been raised about the finger found in a package from Kohl's Frozen Custard. The man said: ''I thought it was candy because they put candy in your ice cream ... to make it a treat.'' He spit the object out, but still couldn't identify it. So he rinsed it off with water -- and ''just started screaming.'' He said he planned to contact a lawyer.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?